Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Dawn has FINALLY broken

A few days ago I got the email I have been waiting for ... from the library telling me that my copy of Breaking Dawn (the 4th and final book in the Twilight Saga) was in and waiting for me. I was so excited, so naturally I rushed to the library to pick it up. Once I had it in my hot little hands I realized that I was currently already reading three other books (all from the library) so I would have to make a choice. Do I want to put those others aside to read this one? The answer was I really wanted to finish Hold Tight by Harlan Coben first since I had been waiting months for it to be available and had only gotten it a few days before. (I finished it and was disappointed.)
So now my time has finally come. Bella, Edward and Jacob you have my undivided attention. And my hopes are high. Jacob, I am rooting for you.

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to find time myself. It's actually much better so far, but I made the mistake of asking ML, "So, is (xxxxx) what happens?" and having it confirmed, so I've guessed a plot point I'll be waiting for, lol. Oh well. I want Jacob to win, too. Go Team Jacob!!

    ReplyDelete