- late July - D-Man celebrated his third birthday with a party at our house. It was extremely hot and everyone lounged in Duncan's kiddie pool. Thanks Carly.
- late July, early August - traveled in Coeur d'Alene, where it was actually more comfortable temperature wise. Saw my sister play Ruby in "Dames at Sea." Found out my Dad had to have quadruple bypass heart surgery. Stayed around a bit longer than I wanted to so I could see him through that. Came home for a week then went back to visit/check in on him. He was doing as well as expected.
- early to mid August - planned a trip with my mom to NYC to visit Darcy and Tralen in September. Yay!!
- September 8 - took a home pregnancy test. It was positive.
- September 12-16 - Went to NYC for a vacation.
- September 17 - D-Man's first day of preschool. So exciting. He was not nervous at all.
- October 7 - first OB appointment and ultrasound. Saw my little jelly bean sized baby for the first time, made it all real.
- October 8 - field trip to the pumpkin patch with D's preschool class.
- Thanksgiving - traveled to Idaho to spend time with family and eat lots of food.
- December 11-14 - faux Christmas with Darcy, Tralen and Alex in Idaho.
- December 21 - second ultrasound, found out we are having another baby boy!
- December 23-28 in Idaho celebrating Christmas with family.
- January 2010 - In the midst of my second trimester, feeling pretty good but knowing what is coming. Not really scared, more anxious. I know this year is going to be crazy, but wonderful!
Kitchen knife sets I have fallen in love with! - I love cooking. My kitchen is my most favorite spot whenever I am home. Due to my love and passion in cooking, I clearly understand that knives are one o...
4 months ago